Realme launched its first smart TV in the Indian market on Monday. It is available in sizes 32 inches and 43 inches. The starting price of the TV is Rs 12999. The company said that this is a certified Android TV, it will get Google Assistant and built-in Chromecast support. It is equipped with quad speakers system, it will get 24W Dolby sound output. Its first sale will be held on June 2. It can be purchased from the company’s official site, including Flipkart.
Realme Smart TV: Price and Availability
- The company has launched its first smart TV in two size options. Its 32-inch model is priced at Rs 12999 while the 43-inch display model is priced at Rs 21999.
- The first sale of the TV will begin on June 2 at 12pm. It can be purchased from the official website of Flipkart and Realme.
Realme Smart TV: Basic Specifications and Features
- The 32-inch Realme Smart TV has 1366×768 pixel resolution (HD-ready) while the 43-inch variant will get 1920×1080 pixels (full-HD) resolution. Apart from the screen size and pixel resolution, all the features of both are the same.
- It works on Android TV 9 Pie OS. The Google Play Store can be accessed in this. However, it will get many pre-loaded apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube. It has Google Assistant and built-in Chromecast support.
- Realme Smart TV has HDR 10 support including peak brightness of 400 nits. It has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage for apps. It is equipped with a MediaTek MSD6683 processor. MediaTek’s processors are considered the best for smart televisions.
- It has quad speakers setup, which produces a 24 W Dolby audio sound output. It has two full-range drivers and two twitters. For connectivity, it has HDMI and Bluetooth 5.0 support.