HMD Global said that they are ready to launch Nokia Smart TV with 43 inch screen in India on 4 June. Its sale will go on sale through Flipkart. Along with this, the company has also revealed the approximate price of the TV. The company said that its price will be between 31 thousand rupees to 34 thousand rupees. The Nokia website has been teasing the 43-inch TV since March but its launch is delayed due to the lockdown.
Nokia 43 Inch Smart TV: Expected Price in India
- The company has confirmed that the TV will be released in the Indian market on June 4. The price range of the new smart TV will be between 31 thousand and 34 thousand rupees. It will be exclusively sold through Flipkart. However, the correct information of price and offers will be revealed at the time of launching.
- Its specialty is that it will get JBL audio and Dolby Vision support. The company launched a 55-inch model in December last year, priced at Rs 41,999.
Nokia 43 inch Smart TV: possible features and specifications
- Nokia’s 43-inch Smart TV will work on the Android 9 Pie operating system, it will get the same experience as the 55-inch variant.
- The 43-inch model will be the same as the 55-inch model in terms of design and looks. It will also get slim bezels and a V-shape stand.
- Its specifications will also be similar to the 55-inch model. The 55-inch variant is priced at Rs 41999 and also works on Android 9 Pie. It will get a quadcore processor, Mali-450 MP GPU, 2.25 GB RAM, and 16 GB storage.
- It will get two speakers of 12 W, which is equipped with Dolby Audio and DTS True Surround.
- The 55-inch model has support for apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Disney Plus Hotstar, and Prime Video. These apps will also be supported in 43-inch models. It is expected that it will get built-in Chromecast and Bluetooth version 5.0 support.