Samsung has launched the Galaxy M01 core as its most affordable smartphone. It is also said to be a rebranded version of the Galaxy A01 core launched in Indonesia last week. The Samsung Galaxy M01 core is based on Google’s Android Go operating system and comes with a single rear camera. It has two storage options, onboard storage of up to 32 GB. In addition, the Galaxy M01 Core is available in three color options.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core: Price in India
The price of 1 GB RAM and 16 GB storage variant of Samsung Galaxy M01 Core in India is Rs 5,499 while its 2 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 6,499. Both models are available in Black, Blue and Red color options. From July 29, they can be purchased from all leading online stores including Samsung retail stores, Samsung India e-store.
Let me tell you, the Samsung Galaxy A01 core was launched in Indonesia with an initial price of IDR 1,099,000 (i.e. about 5,600 rupees).
Samsung Galaxy M01 core: specifications and features
- The phone will get two Nano SIM support and it will work on One Go on Android Go which offers features like intelligent input and intelligent photos including dark mode integration.
- The phone has a 5.3-inch HD Plus TFT display and works on a quad-core MediaTek 6739 processor, with up to 2GB of RAM.
- For photos and videos, the Galaxy M01 core will get just one rear camera, which is 8-megapixel camera. Apart from this, LED flash is available in it.
- It also has a 5 megapixel front camera sensor for selfie and video calls.
- Samsung has provided onboard storage of up to 32 GB on the Galaxy M01 core which can be extended with a microSD card.
- For connectivity, it offers Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth, GPS / A-GPS, Micro-USB and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone has a 3000mAh battery, which is backed up to 11 hours on a single charge. In addition, it comes with 8.6 mm thickness.