Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has introduced new rules for DTH users. If you are confused with them and you can not understand which plan is best for you then there is a solution. You can go to TRAI’s web application to see which channels you have to see and how much your Monthly Pack will be after selecting them.
TRAI has launched a new web app, which has got the channel selector name to simplify the process of preparing the DTH pack for the Consumers. Users can choose their favorite channels and find out the MRP based on them. With the help of this process, users can easily know about how much money they will have to pay for their favorite channels.
However, this process will only help in pack selection and users will have to contact their service provider to implement it. Last date for switching to new DTH plans is currently January 31. Let us tell you how you can choose Monthly Plans with the help of Trai’s Channel Selector and know their value:
- Visit https://channel.trai.gov.in/index.html
- Click the Get Started button on the page here.
- Enter your name in the field provided and click Continue. You can also skip this step.
- Choose your state and language and go to next step.
- Select your favorite genres such as sports, music, news etc.
- Select channel type (SD / HD) and continue. This will redirect you to the ‘Pay Channels’ page.
- On this page you can select paid channels and also check their prices.
After clicking the View Selection button in the top right corner, you will get the package’s detailed information. You can save the selected plan and ask it to apply it with your service provider. You have to contact them for this.
- Google has introduced ‘People Cards’ in India to create your public profile for search engines
- watchOS 7 Public Beta for Apple Watch Released to Give Users of New Features
- Realme Smart TV is now available through 1,250 offline stores in India
- Shinco SO43AS, SO50QBT, Smart TV model with SO55QBT Android, up to 4K resolution launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Getting Red, Blue Color Variants In South Korea, Pink Variant Leaked Online